Worldwide Marriage Encounter dedicates itself to assisting couples to live a joy filled and happy marriage. This is done by providing a weekend experience, a support community for dialogue and growth, and shared marriage values. It is through this awakening in couples, an awareness of the gift that they are as the Sacrament of Matrimony, that couples are assisted in strengthening and renewing the Church and its work of changing the world.
This is a Catholic experience; however, couples of any faith are invited to join us. The Worldwide Marriage Encounter weekend experience is for any couple who desires a richer fuller life together. This is a very private experience - couples are never required to share about themselves. Presentations are given to the group as a whole and after each presentation, each couple goes back to the privacy of their room for personal discussion.
Upcoming Programs near Madison Diocese
* November 15-17, 2013 - Rockford, IL
* January 17-19, 2014 - Crystal Lake, IL
* February 14-16, 2014 - Madison, WI
* March 7-9, 2014 - Brookfield, WI
* April 4-6, 2014 - Crystal Lake, IL
* May 16-18, 2014 - Brookfield, WI
* June 20-22, 2014 - Rockford, WI
* August 1-3, 2014 - Madison, WI
* September 12-14, 2014 - Brookfield, WI
* October 24-26, 2014 - Rockford, IL
* November 14-16, 2014 - Brookfield, WI
Worldwide Marriage Encounter currently holds 2 weekend experiences a year in the Madison Diocese. Weekends are also available in the Milwaukee Archdiocese as well as at the Bishop Lane Retreat Center, Rockford, IL. For additional information, visit the website at www.alifetimeoflove.org or call to reserve your place at (888) 574-5653.